I Was Banned But No Reason Given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexa_Bliss666

My username on Teen Room was Alexa_Bliss666 and i was banned and they didnt even give the reason as to why i was banned lol, i mean rules say every mod, or any staff member must type a reason when they bann someone ok. But there are many power abuse on this site due to the ownber making people mods and admins because those staff member has no previopus experiences in being a mod or admin lol that is the bitter truth for u all. Maybe i was banned because i kept rolli ng the dice in teen chat room over and over but if its against the terms then a mod must have sent a pm and gave me a warnning 1st isnt it? Or if i said something wrong staff mainly admin Who is always comes under invisible mode, should have send a pm to me and told me if i did something wrong. But insted just ebcause the admin has a bad live and a sad live, she banned me lol. That is pure power abuse. Anyway i wont ever use this site again and i wont ever recomend this site to any1 else i know in real life, end of story and i will keep dragging this issue to all friends i know online and tell them never to join this site ebcause admin on here abuse power just ebcause she has a bad day lol.. I will also talk about this issue on my youtube channel about this site and tell my folowers not to join this site becuase people like me get banned for no reason given or without a warrning, when mods or admins which im sure its a admin who banned me,, should 1st warn a person in main room or in a PM as to what if he or she does something wrong, insted they just banned me and no reason given lol it shows its a personal issue or maybe the admin is just a power hungry abusing power because the admin has a bad day and a bad sad life in reality and takes it out on others online, its simple as that lol... We see what i do on my youtube channel about this site lol...

Last edited:

Zilla Dawson

you explained a lot but not that good I'm saying like some of them make sentence but some of your words are not but what you saying in there is like a paragraph like a story tell us how you got banned and what did u do or say to get you banned so tell us that how you got banned or what did u say to get banned and what you said is not going to get u unbanned so do this what did you do or what did u say to get banned
do what I say in the bold word and that's how u get unbanned just say how u got banned that all do what I say in bold word

Alexa_Bliss666

How can i say how i got banend u dumbass when they never gave a reason lol gosh are u so dumb to see that? When u get banend staff must typoe a reason but in this case no reason given u fuckwad so rize da fuck up and get ur facts rite lol. Ur not a tech expers regarding these issues so forward it to some 1 who knows the issue well dumbass lol

Zilla Dawson

so they never gave u a reason so you never did anything and there is a reason but you don't know and something I'm not dumb I can find a way to get you unbanned?

Alexa_Bliss666

I said they never gave a reason it says U are banned from the site thats all u dumbass thats what im saying lol normally a astaff memebr must type a reason when they bann a person those are the rules lol in this case no reason given u moron cant u get that into ur thick head lol

Alexa_Bliss666

And i do not need tobe unbanned because iv already made a youtube video about this site and what the admin does, the admin logs on starts swearing talking like she owns the place AKA abuse f power rite there lol i mean as a admin she must be a idol to other users isnt it? Insted of being a moron and wearing all the time.. thats what happens when people with no previous experience vbecomes staff members lol. They dont know what todo and they cant take the stress and handdle the stress of being a Admin or another staff member. Theres alot todo when some is a staff member, insted of abusing power....

Alexa_Bliss666

Nah if the owner banned me he would have given a reason unlike others lol Anyway i will find out the truth but i already sent my youtube video about the site lol so tough luck hahaha since i got tons of youtube fans lol... Bye bye this is my last reply ever lmfao

Alexa_Bliss666

thankyou but i got banned again and again no reason given ok i was on the site for about 30mins ten i got banned again... I think the admin has issues with me or some1 else because i speak and type the truth about politics lol... Im sure that is the resoin i keep getting banned by 1 same staff member
Anyway its ok i wont be on this site sop please if u can, then delete my username from the site ok thanx,,,,

Alexa_Bliss666

They banned me again lol the reason is still not given and, And if the banns say i was banned for bad behavio lol so tell me what ws the bad behavior i dd huh?
Tell me lol
No1 can tell me because iu never did any bad behavior lol if i did then post the screen shots lol. I know in my heart i never did anything bad in main and in pms ;lol but the admin can swear and say anything and she is srill admin lol so when she does bad things no1 bann her lol that is what is called abuse of POWER lol end of story word...

Alexa_Bliss666

I know im being banned because of political issues because of my political views i posted in main, i think that mjust be the reason and so this site wont allow freedom of spoeech lol which is another thing i will say on my youtube videp about this site lol so good lock if the oener thinks of making this site big because i will destroy the site based on my true facts simple bye bye

Alexa_Bliss666

Thanx for unbanning me but i was back on site and then i was banned again and then again NO reasonw as given as to why i was banned lol it shows it it power abuse going on and yes i will give u my youtube but remember this site is base don power abuse and the opwners greed and owners choice and not humantiughts and freedom of speech ok.. Remember that...

Alexa_Bliss666

Remember this site is based on curruption and favours ok, i was unbanned thanx to u but they banned me again and again the bann reason was a blnak, i was banned for doing nothing and no reason given again lol., it shows it is abuse of power and yes i will give u my youyube anbd u can see how i explain about this site on youtube and how people will react because we all know what the owners do is illegal and bad by banning people without giving a reaonn...

Status
Not open for further replies.