ban

hoe joe

wait what a mod just casually fucking banned me when i was literally doing nothing. she's probably a women who thought the soviet union were something about nazis cz look at that joke ban. 💀💀
if you're a woman reading this,the soviets had nothing to do with the nazis.
sincerely :Joe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-104528.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-104528.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9

Clavicle

Greetings of the day,
So, as far as I can see...u were banned for nazi jokes...you were previously banned like 3 times, and repeatedly asked to modify your behavior, you ignored every warning, Ample of time was given for you to finally start behaving and stop with the inappropriate messages.

You will not be unbanned. Any mod trying to unban you, must go in for an instant demotion.

Do NOT try to evade in and do NOT spam forums, or the staff will not hesitate to ban you on forums too.

P.S.- you can't be calling a woman dumb, especially when you use emojis in a formal note left for the authorities to read, it's not about nazis and all that it's about your very racist and inappropriate jokes which I usually overlook.
Overall looking at how unapologetic and Insensitive you are, the final decision is NOT to ban you.

Have a nice day ahead

hoe joe

Greetings of the day,
So, as far as I can see...u were banned for nazi jokes...you were previously banned like 3 times, and repeatedly asked to modify your behavior, you ignored every warning, Ample of time was given for you to finally start behaving and stop with the inappropriate messages.

You will not be unbanned. Any mod trying to unban you, must go in for an instant demotion.

Do NOT try to evade in and do NOT spam forums, or the staff will not hesitate to ban you on forums too.

P.S.- you can't be calling a woman dumb, especially when you use emojis in a formal note left for the authorities to read, it's not about nazis and all that it's about your very racist and inappropriate jokes which I usually overlook.
Overall looking at how unapologetic and Insensitive you are, the final decision is NOT to ban you.

Have a nice day ahead
wait listen it's not about being unapologetic or not it's because she thought the soviets were nazis. i was banned for no reason that's why i was acting that way.

Clavicle

Give him a 2nd chance.
I would humbly request you to not interfere in here. This is a two-end conversation, you asking for a second chance his side would not make me change my mind, plus if u had had the courtesy to read the very long explanation.... The staff had given him 3 chances, so u are basically asking me to give him a fourth chance?

Oxford

I am not a member here anymore, this site is demonically possessed, this disregard this. Have a good one.

Clavicle

And for you Joe, I didn't ban you. James banned you, but I totally agree with his decision. You do deserve this.

Clavicle

Looks like a joke? Very lame.
James sent this in the chat, and no offense but it doesn't look like anyone actually wants you bac

Attachments

• user5_4cf228bb28b1.png
    user5_4cf228bb28b1.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 7

Clavicle

I don't see the point of arguing, when the final decision is already made...Would ask you to kindly sit bac and modify your behavior, You will not be unbanned. I will not repeat this again.

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
I'll give you a final chance you have been unbanned. Rape jokes, bullying, nazi jokes and anything offensive is highly discouraged. Most people use chatrooms as a way to escape from these very vices and we cannot allow it here.

hoe joe

I'll give you a final chance you have been unbanned. Rape jokes, bullying, nazi jokes and anything offensive is highly discouraged. Most people use chatrooms as a way to escape from these very vices and we cannot allow it here.
OH COME ON THAT'S IRONY THIS TIME ALL I SAID WAS E SEX? AND GET NAKED AS JOKES AND I GOT BANNED