banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
Ban evading means you were banned before on the site and are evading that ban.

I cannot find the username 'skrrt' on the site to check further.

SKRRT

Yes i know the acc which i got banned for evading ban it was made after i got banned for the silly reason "asked"
Also if you didn't find SKRRT can you try this user J-SUS

Alyssa

Staff member
I don’t appreciate you coming onto the site and continuously talking bad about me and the rest of the staff. You were pressed about a 5 minute kick and you got defensive and said “mf's who's toxic like that (aka the one who kicked us) prolly got raped in their childhood” in what world is that okay to say? You continued to say that you were just going to continue to troll and you wanted a reaction. Well you got your reaction and you’re staying banned.

SKRRT

Oop says the one who abusing her "power" im not pressed about a 5 minutes kick but the fact you kicked me without knowing the situation that's abusive and you will do it to other people so you basically got a reaction. I don't talk bad at you and i didn't know who are you till i got kicked lmao and of course i wouldn't go peaceful with people who tell others how to talk in main while they breaking no rules. What a childish mods and it's not your fault if you took everything personally :p

Alyssa

Staff member
You and someone else were spamming main and I asked you both to stop and you clearly told me no. I didn’t kick you without reason. You came back pressed about it and kept running your mouth. I don’t abuse my power, but if that’s what you want to assume than by all means go for it.

SKRRT

Im not pressed about it :/ alright i thought you kicked me for now reason my bad but sounds like u are still mad lol

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
Making rape jokes is in no way okay under any circumstances, if you felt you got kicked or muted unfairly you could always complain to superadmin or owner, or make a post here. You will not be unbanned. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.