Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

flummox

Got banned for calling someone a creep and telling them to leave me alone. The ban note literally said "creep" with no other explanation. You can't do anything (like ss or contact a moderator) when you get kicked/banned, so I turned on a browser vpn extension and it kicked me and deleted my account, I guess. I repeatedly asked the person messaging to leave me alone and stop messaging me, but I got banned for it, which seems really unfair and unprofessional (especially when the ban note provided no other information but the word "creep".)

Last edited:

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a throw away account with a fake email address were you ever active on the chat?

flummox

I didn't type in the main chat, no, but it wasn't a throwaway account. That's my real email. I even had it verified. I made it to talk to a friend and the first day I start using the account more, I got banned. No warning, no kick, no nothing.

flummox

Can I get assistance with this? My email account is valid and was used to verify my account. Is that related to why I was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.