Felix- & code dice room!!

J I m I n s h i

Hello can u make a Felix- & code Dice room cause its this girl who follows us EVERYWHERE and its annoying so can u pls make a room for me & code and the password can be "fire" but I'll ask u to change it when u make the room

XxLilDinoxX

Hello can u make a Felix- & code Dice room cause its this girl who follows us EVERYWHERE and its annoying so can u pls make a room for me & code and the password can be "fire" but I'll ask u to change it when u make the room
He didn’t ask you to do this btw, and that girl is his friend lol. I am sorry but if he wanted to be cut off from his friends he would have posted this content himself. He is a very kind person and this is what chatrooms are for, to be with friends and have a good time. (That girl is me btw) I just in general don’t understand why you are going behind his back to tell mods that people are annoying HIM as well, it isn’t the case and he has told me so. So please and thank you. Talk to him about cutting his friends off from him first before going behind his back. Again thanks! ✨

Nina

Superadmin
Staff member
try blocking the person
lots of people have complaints about others,
we can’t make private rooms for everyone.