Mod Applications

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
You can post mod applications here. Information required to be considered initially included your name, age, location, available timings and reason why you think you should be mod. In case you do not feel comfortable sharing that information, you can message one of the admins.

Thanks

jack

name: jack
timings: 12:30 - 13:30 GMT (every day), 21:00 - 00:00 GMT (every day), 14:00 - 17:00 GMT (saturday, sunday)

Based on my experience with users on different chat sites where I've been a mod as well as VIP user here is my take:
  1. Users are a mix from different age, backgrounds and cultures and chat site provides a great medium to socialize and make friends.
  2. Users are a mix of good and bad. Some users have genuine intentions of socializing and making friends while the others could be psychopaths, sociopaths, hackers, catfish, bullies etc.
  3. Many users are immature, depressed and lonely and could have special needs but have genuine socializing needs and need to make some friends. They come with an expectation of a safe chat site that gives them a medium to fulfill their needs.
Moderators / staff members play a vital role in ensuring the safety of the chat site as well as safety of users. Educating users from time to time when absolutely needed on the rules which lay the foundation of the chat site as a safe and fun filled socializing medium where anyone can collaborate and make friends while still keeping the communication within the constraints of the rules and respect each other. The moderators and staff members are role models so they can't preach what they can't practice themselves. A mod cannot be too strict on a user unless absolutely necessary for the safety of other users and until there is an absolute need to mute, kick, ban a user. There should be enough supporting evidence that the mod must collect before taking such an action. Warning a misbehaving user on repeatedly breaking of rules is a first measure to indicate that a strict follow-up action would be taken if the misbehaviour is not controlled despite warnings. Educating users on what is allowed and what is not allowed is absolutely important. A mod should still keep a fun filled environment so that users are not discouraged from freedom of speech. It is necessary to increase the number of users on the site and make it a success.

I think I have a fair understanding of the rules of the trade and what a mod is responsible for and I believe I can do justice to the role given an opportunity. Therefore, I'd like to apply for this role and I hope my application would be accepted.

CØŁE

name:CØŁE
timings: 9:30 - 15:30 GMT (everyday), 8:00 - 2:00 GMT (everyday), 15:00 - 19:00 GMT (everyday)

I think I should be a Mod because I am an organized, mature, and helpful. Being a Mod to me doesn't just mean to remind people to not trade illegal items and such. I can relate to people who are feeling down or need someone to just talk to for fun.I do not judge others. . I am always on the look out for people who are doing the wrong thing, but also looking out for those who need help. If I make a mistake, I will not blame others, and i dont lie. I even give back things people have dropped, even if they do not ask. I can also be honest with myself, and if I do something then reflect back and I did not agree, then I will rectify it.The biggest reason why I should be a mod is I am reliable, in both my nature, and hardware wise as well. People will be able to rely on me and I will never disappoint people who look to me for help (and if they feel disappointed its because i physically would not have been able to do something due to insufficient permissions etc).

Thank You 😊

Mr Nobody

Mr Nobody (you can call me Chase)
Timing: I'll be on for at least 5 hours every day on the weekdays. But it won't be all in one period of time.

I think I should be mod because I have a lot of experience watching and keeping sites in check. I own 2 sites of my own. I am kind and willing to help improve this site. I don't judge a book by its cover and never will. I'm polite but can be strict if I have to be. I'm on a lot of sites and have been staff on a lot of sites and this is by far one of my favorites. I am accountable for my actions when I do make mistakes but I don"t make them very often. I am not one to argue that a higher them me in staff. I wouldn't mind helping if you don't mind. I hope I didn't waste your time.

Just a quick note: Love the site keep working to make it better. 👍

Thank you for your time😅

Available-

Name: Available- (call me Zaphira)
Timings: 7:00 am - 9.00 am (GMT) [everday] ,
2:00 - 4:00 pm (GMT) [everday]

I think I should be a mod because I'm very easy to deal with and I know how to behave in certain situations. I have gained experience on some other sites, not as a mod, but as a user I have already noticed a lot. My patience is hard to sit on the test and I am calm myself.

I take very good care of what I also enjoy. I don't like arguing, but I know what to do without being rude. I have the kind of myself that I can include in any situation. I am aware of my mistakes and watch to avoid them.

Quick Note: I have my own ideas but like to include others. (-:

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your mod applications. As the site grows we will be assigning new staff to rooms and some of you might get picked for it

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
After this, all mod applications should be sent to me in a message, instead of a public thread, thank you.