Unfairly banned; needing assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookagain

Username: Lookagain

Tell us the issue/question: Today, I had joined 808teens because I was previously on a similar chat site called 321Chat and my friend suggested this one. So because I saw a few of my friends from the 321Chat on here, in main, I asked, "So who is all here from 321Chat?" Immediately I was banned for an entire day. Now I don't recall reading in the rules we cannot mention other sites in a question to see who has all joined? Considering 808 and 321 are like identical twins. The rule simply states no promoting other sites, I don't think you can classify my actions as promoting and what's worse, my reason for being banned was "spamming". I was not spamming by sending one message. So I really feel my ban was unfair and I would like to be unbanned at the earliest convenience, especially since the rules are not clear that you aren't allowed to even MENTION a site.
Thank you,

What room where you in (optional): Teen Room

Any other info (leave blank if nothing

Lookagain

Thank you to whoever unbanned me, for future reference, A rule including not to mention other sites would be helpful, just for other users who don't feel they were promoting 💙

Nina

Superadmin
Staff member
You got muted by the system. Which means it’s automatic.

If anyone shares a different site name it is considered promoting and most likely you’ll get muted (not banned) for 1 day.

We often unmute the users who dont know this rule.

Although i will see if i can make the rule more straightforward.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Owner

Administrator
Staff member
We have these filters in place to prevent spam and advertising and protect our users from unsafe sites. We do remove non spammed site names from our filters if its not being advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.