Not fair banning!!! Please unban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrysIsInLove

I think it's totally unfair how you are letting random people who "run" the teen chat. And letting them ban whomever they want when requested by a close person on the chat they already new.

I'm newish, I haven't been on this for years. But finally got back on. With a new account. And I was getting these messages from older guys, and you know how that went. They were creepy and perverted.

And when I responded to them, which I did. I said the most randomest things to get them off my *** and when asking for help on how to block them. The people in the chat called me a pick me for responding, and starting fucking bullying me. And telling me I was pissing them off. So they banned me, and I got back on trying to tell them it wasn't my fault.

Then they looked on my bio and some said "I like to, and I'll do nsfw and fluff." Weird thing is. I don't fucking remember putting that there AT ALL. I think my sibling fucking did it.

So they banned me for being a pick me. Which is so fricking unfair, when I wasn't doing anything. So I think this is a fricking joke. You have teens banning teens. Which shouldn't be allowed. Because with me being a teen, i know I'm allowed to say things such as, you shouldn't let this happen because teens will ban whomever they like just because their mad.

So all I'm asking is you get this fixed? Please?

It's totally unfair, and cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.