Technical support and help page
Here is a technical guide to help get you started in using our teen chat rooms.
1. From the home page, you can proceed to the teen chat page by clicking on the "Enter Teen Chat" button or the teen chat link at the top.
2. You may log in as a Guest or register your nickname by clicking the "register now" button.
3. We recommend using Chrome on Desktop and Safari on iOS for the best user experience.
Once logged in, you have various options to choose from and the ability to modify settings to your liking.
1. Fom the Chat interface, you can click the '+' button on the bottom left which will option a list of options.
2. Here you have vaious options such as File Upload(which you can use to upload images and gifs), chat font and color settings, paint, giphy, youtube videos, shoutout(only available to admins) and finally profile music.
3. Clicking the font and color settings will bring up the font options popup where you can customize the text to your liking.
4. Clicking the Music icon will bring up the the Profile Music dialog, which you can use to upload profile music, change it and remove it from your profile.
5.You can manually delete your account by going through your profile and the options tab.
6. You can ignore users by going to their profile, clicking the three straight lines next to 'x' button and choosing 'ignore' option.
We will update this page with more chat help in the future.